Saturday, 5 April 2008

It's filled with people, who are filled with shit.

It took all night, but I think I did what I needed to do.
I had to drag it out of me, but I'm relieved.
Honestly, with him in the next room, it was all to easy to get angry;
I don't want to lose control.
I won't let him ruin my life although, damn, he doesn't half try.
Amazingly enough, I give him a run for his money.
Did I say money? Oh, my bad,
He has none (I suppose that's why he likes to spend his time here).
Full of arrogance, full of stories, full of shit.
It should have been him,
Why, of all the people stolen from this earth, did it choose to leave him behind?
Ghastly thoughts, I know, but thoughts nonetheless,
For a petty, bitter man.
Once more with feeling - I fucking hate you.



Well, at least I feel something. Lets not retreat to that again.

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

Just passing by...this is very bold and honest...and I LIKE it!!