That's the best piece of advice I could ever give, and have, indeed, ever been given. Life's too short, so just fucking live.
It's true; life is too short. Too short to worry about all this 'he said, she said' bullshit, and too short to worry about what other people think of you. You need to decide how you want to make your mark on the world, put a smile on your face and get on with it.
Easier said than done, I know, I'm still working on it.
I watch people judge others everyday, I even do it myself. You need to take a good look at yourself, before you cast judgement over anyone. She's two-faced? Well, guess what, honey - so are you. You can call people ugly all you want, it just turns your insides uglier.
There are always going to moments when you just want to give up, but then there are always going to be things worth living for. Not every day is going to be a good day, but not every day is going tobe a bad one.
I've been chewed up, spat out and have been lying here ever since.
Well, maybe it's time to pick yourself up and do something about it.
Saturday, 3 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment