Precious lovers, all that is honest and real.
Entirely fictatious -- why pine for something consisting almost entirely of fantasy?
Oh, sit under the stars, Humour me at least.
Don't mock my vain attempts to create something not dripped in bitterness,
You simply smile in that manner, cute as it is condesending.
Your kisses are sweet, something I find myself replaying over and over;
Scarce as they often are.
We appear years, miles and even worlds apart.
My attraction for you is somewhat obvious,
Why do you even so much as glance in my direction?
I have no complaints, of course.
I'll wait until our paths cross again;
Close my eyes, I'm wishing on stars, darling.
Monday, 25 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hello!
just popping in to say welcome to the family!
i'm not around much at mayos but may be we will cross paths there sometime!
hey colourful monotony.
just wanted to pop over to your house and say welcome. its nice to see a new face around. i see your from scotland, very nice. i am from manchester in england. just felt i had to tel you a complete random fact about myself.
well have a nice day and take care
nice to meet you
fimble star
xx
Hello!
Hi.. everyone.
I didn't even notice you left comments until now.
My internet has been pretty faulty, so I haven't been around at Mayo's, or anywhere else on the E-net for that matter.
But, thanks. (:
Post a Comment