Sunday, 13 July 2008

Who said Girl Power died with the Spice Girls?


10.07.08

I met LynZ first thing in the morning, when we were both a bit bleary-eyed and sleep deprived. I literally stood there shaking for the entire five minutes that I was talking to her. Actually, I was impressed with myself for getting out words and making a proper conversation. I was amazed at how lucky I was to meet her by myself, because I know that I tend to fade into the background in a group.

I saw her again when I was with my friends, and I got a picture with her then. I look utterly disgusting in said photograph, but I don't really care. All I wanted was a physical memory, and I got it. I got two hugs too, just incase you wanted to know.

I met Kitty later on in the morning, she came off of the bus to speak to us. She'd been going in and out of the venue, and waving and smiling as she walked past, but never stopping. But later on she came out, and over to speak to us. When she got to me, I just said, 'I'm really glad I finally met you' and she gave me a hug and told me I was sweet. I got a picture and an autograph.

I saw Kitty again after the show, and I gave her the letter I'd written to her and LynZ during the day. I told her that they were both an inspiration to me, and that I was really happy to have met them today. She went 'aaw' and gave me another hug. She promised to pass it on to LynZ too, and thanked me for it. I was still getting over the fact that I'd met them both at this point.

They are both unfeasibly beautiful.
They are both inspirational.
They are two of the sweetest woman you could ever hope to meet.
I can't even begin to explain how much meeting them both means to me - just know that it means a hell of a lot.

No comments: